Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Happy 6th Anniversary Matty!

This is a quick post to wish my lovely (and very tolerant) Husband Matt a happy anniversary.  It was on Sunday, but I couldn't post the picture of the card until he'd received it!

Here it is.  Made using Craft Artist professional 2, I uploaded three photos of us and typed a sentiment.  Then I stamped the film/negative image onto acetate with a Stazon ink pad, and played around until I got the photo size and position right.  I then attached the acetate behind the topper and stuck it together - really simple but very effective!

Thanks for dropping by!

Rachael

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea and very effective

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful and stylish rachael.th epics make it so precious :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x