Pages

Thursday 19 December 2013

New DT challenge

Hi all

well - I am soooo proud to announce I've been chosen as a DT for another challenge blog.  Sentimental Sunday have kindly picked me along with some other ladies to form their DT for the coming few months.  I note that some of those lovely ladies have joined the blog - so welcome!  I'll pop over to yours later and join up!  Can't wait for some new challenges in 2014!

Well Christmas is almost upon us, only 6 more sleeps until the big day... I might just get everything wrapped and given out by then, although its gonna be tight!!

I've got one more Christmas card to make and write and then I'm done - so I thought I'd share some of my most precious ones!

The first one is for my husband.  Using a clean and simple design, I've digi stamped a cuddly buddly image 5 times and used it to colour and layer.  its coloured with promarkers (poppy, ruby, walnut, cool grey 1 to 5, olive green, lime green, moss, vanilla, tan and caramel), then using the all important glitter (used red and gold) to finish.  The whole thing was mounted onto a printed background with the sentiment all put together in craft artist Sorry about the pictures - I can't seem to get the right balance without the natural daylight

I want to enter this on into:
Passion for promarkers - Include a sentiment
Papertake - Last Christmas card
Here come the boys - Anything goes
Glitter and sparkle - red and green
613 Avenue Create - anything goes with CAS twist




This next one was made for my Mother in law to send to my Father in law.  The backing papers are from a Kay Miller digi kit and the image was another cuddly buddly image.

It was as ever coloured with promarkers.  This one was made as an easel card.

I want to enter this into:
I love promarkers - more than one fold
Here come the boys - anything goes



Thanks so much for dropping by - please leave me a message if you do - so I know you've been.

Love
Rachael
x

9 comments:

  1. Both are fabulous cards. Congrats on making designer. Your cards are beautiful, so well deserved. Enjoy 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful card Rachael! I love your colouring so much!!!! we are going to have so much fun at Sentimental Sundays!!!!
    Mirella xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachael, Your coloring is fabulous! I love the wreath and the off set squares are just the perfect framing for your wonderful focal. Cute image. Wonderful color integration and just an overall marvelous CAS design! Thanks for leaving this on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachael fantastic cards love them both. Congratulations on your new dt spot. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card . Thank You for Playing and sharing your creation with us at Here Come The Boys! Good Luck from Woo, Sharon, Teresa, Donna, Jacky, Ginny, Becky, Mojca, Mandz, Stacey & Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloured image and fabulous design. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. both so gorgeous rachael.stunning images and i love your designs and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab cards Rachael :o)
    Merry Christmas!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, these are fabulous!! Thanks for joining in our Mega Challenge at a Paasion for Promarkes, good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x