Pages

Sunday 27 April 2014

Where's that week gone!

Yet another week has flown by bloggers!

It's gone quicker as it was my birthday Monday, and I had Tuesday off, meaning I could celebrate in an appropriate fashion with my good buddies Jim Beam and Jack Daniels!

Back to being responsible though and to tell you about our latest challenge over at Sentimental Sundays.  This week our lovely sponsor is 2 cute 2 ink


and the challenge is clean and simple.

Here's my card made with the sponsors image - how cute is he!



Card from stash
sponsors image coloured with promarkers (canary yellow, lime green, sky blue, french navy) and finished with googly eyes
sentiment printed on card before image added
blue splashes are twinkling H2O's

Hope you like him, so much fun!

Thanks for stopping by everyone - it makes my day to know you're out there!

Love
Rachael

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x