Pages

Sunday 25 May 2014

Sentimental sundays challenge 208 - things with wings

Hello everyone.

It is once again Sentimental Sunday Challenge time - this week entitled things with wings.  Time to get creative again ladies and gents!

Sponsoring us this week is the fabulous Doodle Pantry


and here's the cute birdie, awwww I hear you all say!



I used one of the sponsors kindly donated images and printed him along with a digi backing paper that has a stripy texture to it.  i added one of the sponsors sentiments and converted it into white to make it stand out.
this was mounted on gold mirri card
I coloured him in with promarkers (Primrose, buttercup, pineapple crush, mustard and gold for the bird.  Tan, caramel, shale, moss, Olive green and marsh green for the branch, gold for the fire works)
The bird and fireworks were then cut out, before covering being covered with gold extra fine glitter, and adding more glitter behind the cut outs to make them look 3 dimensional
Finished with some string and button

Please stop over and check out my fellow DTs fabulous inspiration, oh and why not have a go!

If your already here - leave me a message so I know you've been!

See you all again soon
Rachael
x

1 comment:

  1. so stunning rachael.i really love your design and colours and the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x