Pages

Sunday 19 October 2014

Sentimental Sundays - too cute to spook

Hello everyone.

It is again time for another Sentimental challenge, this time - too cute to spook.  Our lovely sponsors

have offered a great prize of three images.

Here's my cute little spook - and oh my isn't he just sooo sweet. I've made a little trick or treat bag for my Son ready for Halloween.

The bag was made using Nitwit backing papers with a computer generated sentiment.  My cutie little ghost is coloured with promarkers and the bag is finished with orange and purple ribbon.

Please stop by and check out the fantastic DT inspiration and why not join in, just don't forget the Sentiment!!

See you soon - thanks for any lovely comments..
Rachael
x

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous rachael.super cute image and i love your design and spooky colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x