Pages

Sunday 30 November 2014

Sentimental Sundays - use lots of layers

Hi all

it is once again time for another weekly Sentimental Sundays Challenge - this time it's 'use lots of layers'

Our kind sponsor this week is a day for daisies and I have used this lovely angel as the centre piece for my multi-layered card.

and here she is:


 She was coloured with promarkers and the papers are from an old first edition pink Christmas pad matted onto silver mirri card (although the photo makes it look black!). around the image is scattered some chunky white frantage and the snowflakes are die cuts - glittered and glued on.
The sentiment is part of a set I picked up from Hobby Arts at the NEC

I think that's nearly all my Christmas cards made now... although I can't help feeling I'v missed someone....

I'd like to enter this into:
Crafty Calender Challenge - all about Christmas
Inkspirational - Christmas with a twist - no red or green
A crafty mess - anything goes
Completely Christmas - Something beginning with S (snowflakes)

thanks for stopping by - and thank you for any love you leave in my message box - it's  all appreciated!

Rachael
x

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful... love..love.. love the glitter and frantage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card , well done on getting all your Christmas cards done. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 40 with your lovely crafting - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous rachael.really sweet image and i love your colours and sparkle :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card such a cute image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar challenge and good luck
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x