Pages

Sunday 7 December 2014

Sentimental Sundays - Embossing wet or dry

Hello bloggers.

I hope your Christmas planning is going well!  I'm currently nursing a rather sore head after my company Christmas party last night.  It involved lots of dancing, drinking and even  food fight well life's too short not to let your hair down at least once a year!!  

Anyway... our latest challenge over at Sentimental Sundays is Embossing.  so either wet using powders and inks, or dry with folders etc.

Our lovely sponsor today is bugaboo - so I used this uber cute image as it reminded me of my little boy!



My sentiment background is embossed with a bargain folder I picked up at the NEC.  I had it from 'every crafts a pound' so no prizes for guessing I paid £1 for it!

The background paper is a docrafts one called letter to Santa and the image has been coloured with promarkers.  The Ho Ho stamp is from a Crafters companion set .

Please hop on over to Sentimental Sundays and have a go at our challenge.  Bugaboo are giving away images for the winner, but even if you don't want to enter, our talented DT have some great inspiration for you.

See you soon

Rachael
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x