Pages

Saturday 27 February 2016

All dressed up - new release, Love birds

Hello all

I told you it was coming - here's the second image from the new releases

If you missed it last time - there are some amazing new releases in the Etsy store here (as well as some much loved oldies!)

This time I used 'love birds'


Avery simple card using spotty background matted and layered on black to make it pop.  The image was fussy cut out, coloured with promarkers and copious amounts of blue glitter added!

I added a computer generated 'you' and the heart frame was cut using my 'scan and cut'.  The whole thing was mounted on foam pads for dimension.

So easy, but it can be adapted for wedding, engagement as well as valentine (there is always next year) or even Feb 29th - Single ladies time to propose to your blokes!!!

Please stop by our blog and check out the inspiration from our talented DT, and while your there enter our challenge to win more of Wendy's gorgeous images.  Don't like blogs - no escape - try Facebook!

Thanks for dropping by - please leave me a message!

See you soon
Rachael
xx

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x