Pages

Saturday 20 February 2016

All dressed up new release - Time for a cuddle.

Hello everyone

Oh my - have we got a treat for you this month at All Dressed Up!  its release time and all of these images are simply stunning.  It maybe a difficult choice if you want to purchase one!

Here they are:

Always time for a cuddle


Pitter patter raindrops


Love birds


Love you

you can buy all of these and many more from etsy here

I made three cards for this release - but you'll have to 'watch this space' for the second image!  The first one I made using Always time for a cuddle - isn't she just the cutest!




I made her supersized on a 6 x 6 piece of card and coloured her with promarkers. (I finally finished the set thanks to a sale online! woo hoo!)  I then cut around the edge leaving a shaped card at the front.  Inside I glued a piece of backing paper in similar colours.

A really simple card but so effective.... and then I thought hmmmm I could make something not so CAS too - so I made this one!



This one was cut and dimension added by creating decoupage with four layers.

The papers were from a card set of dotty papers and the floral is from a LOTV paper pad.  added flowers and the stamp shape are also LOTV stamps coloured and cut out with added Cosmic shimmer pearls.  finished with flowers, raffia and a sentiment.

two very different cards from one image!  look out for the next one soon!

I'd like to enter this into:


If you have been inspired, why not join our challenge on either facebook, blog or both! and check out the other very, very talented ladies on our DT - its a privilege to work with them!

Thank you soooo much for stopping here - leave me some love, you know you want to!




3 comments:

  1. Wowwww Rachael!! I love both cards!
    Your colored this sweet digi amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful clean simple design and fantastic colouring Rachael
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel love all your cards stunning. Love the image she is so sweet can understand why you wanted to make so many cards. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x