Pages

Thursday 15 December 2016

Challenge 64 - All dressed up

Hello everyone

Hope you're all ready for the big day in a few days - I'm not, no where near.

I thought I was begin more organised this year, but it appears the big day has snuck around while I wasn't looking, and I still have a great long list of things I need to do.....

Anyway - back to the challenge I suppose.

We are keeping the monthly challenge going and launch again today with our usual 'anything goes'  All we ask is you use an all dressed up image - and if you haven't got any hop over to our blog where there are freebies you can use.

The DT have some amazing inspiration on there and on the Facebook page, and wherever you see a challenge, there is also prizes to be won, so its got to be worth a go!

I'm still making Christmas cards for family, so took the opportunity to make one for my lovely Nan using a November new release - Christmas tree fairy



I used a tattered lace die for the card blank, cut from adorable scoreable and a pink petticoat paper.  I coloured her using promarkers and spectrum noir pencils.  Finished with a touch of ribbon, glitter and a organza bow with some bling

I hope you like her - please check out the blog for more inspiration or join our ever growing followers on Facebook.

see you on the 22nd

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x