Pages

Sunday 5 March 2017

Springs almost here! part 1

Hello everyone

I'm so glad spring if finally around the corner, I love spring flowers, and my mini daffoldils are blooming all around my garden  - They are jst so pretty!

Its inspired me to make some spring cards or at least some card using spring colours.

My first one to share today is using a tiddly inks images.



I love the happy pinks, yellows and greens!

I coloured her with promarkers and spectrum noir pencils.
The card blank is a tattered lace die, cut and layered with backing papers I printed from a nitwit digi kit, and finished with a scrap of ribbon from my box. (does everyone have a box full of bits, I wonder sometimes why I keep them all!)

I die cut a few flowers and finished them with pearls, as well as adding a few pearls down the side.

I hope you like her, I haven't added a sentiment as I don't know whether to use as a mothers day card, or a birthday card. 

I'd like to enter this into:

Addicted to stamps - pastel colours
Dragonfly dreams - girly and die cut (card blank and flowers)
All sorts - spring inspiration
A bit more time to craft - anything goes
Card mania - pastel colours
Paradise of stamps - spring

Thanks for stopping by - please leave me a comment - it makes my day to read them
See you soon

Rachael
x

5 comments:

  1. Soooooo pretty and cute Rachael. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card such a sweet image.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Spring Inspiration' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so charming and I love the fresh spring color combination. So cute! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card with a lovely design and I love the cute image! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x