Pages

Saturday 29 April 2017

Totally Tropical!

Hi everyone

I made something a little different this week.  My final reminder to pay for my holiday has arrived, and to get me in the holiday mood, I thought I'd give in to the crafting trends and make something totally tropical!





I used a selection of items to make this:
  • Pink petticoat digi image
  • pink petticoat papers
  • kay miller digi kit flowers
  • a very old leaf die (I don't even know the make its that old!)
  • promarkers to colour
I printed all the papers and matted and layered them together.  I love the ombre effect paper, its so smooth and clean! The image was printed and circle die cut around.  It already has the sentiment on it, and I coloured it very simply using promarkers.  Then die cut the leaves, coloured them also with promarkers, before printing and cutting out the flowers.

I hope you like it

I'd like to enter this into:

Crafty Gals corner - anything goes
polka doodle - anything goes
I love promarkers - anything goes
Simon says stamp - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love.

Rachael
x

4 comments:

  1. So cute ! love the image.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this, great CAs card Thank you for joining us at The Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge weeks 16/17. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and perfectly coloured. Fab design too.
    Glad you joined us at I ❤️ Promarkers.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and fun card. Love the tropcial feel to it. It put a smile on my face and makes me want to head to the beach :-) Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    ♥ Lena ~ DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x