Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

All dressed up June Challenge

Hello Bloggers

its the 15th of the month, which can only mean time for a brand new challenge on our All dressed up blog.

As ever its anything goes (using an All dressed up image) and if you want freebies to get you started, there are some on out blog page you can use. our blog can be found by clicking here on this handy link :)

The image I've used was a new release only a couple of months ago, but she's so elegant and pretty I couldn't resist using 'feeling spoilt' found in the Etsy shop here





The background is a Lili of the valley sentiment that I enlarged and printed in patterned paper.  I then paper pieced it onto a yellow background printed with the same sentiment so I could line them up.

She was coloured using promarkers with a touch of black spectrum noir pencil on the hair for added shine.

I then fussy cut her out and using glue gel for dimension, stuck her onto the front.

I love the way this came out - so simple but so elegant - I hope you'll agree.

Id like to enter this into:
Create and Makes -  anything goes (with yellow as twist)
Passion for promarkers - add a sentiment
Stinkin inkers - Girls just wanna have fun
Dream valley challenges - Square cards


Thanks for dropping by - I'll see you again soon
Rachael
x




5 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card. Love the paper piecing and such a cute image. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree Rachael! Simple and elegant indeed! What a great image! I love your paper piecing sentiment and fantastic colouring! Thanks for joining us at Passion for ProMarkers this week! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome ... love that image sitting on that big sentiment. Thanks for sharing at Stinkin' Inkers
    Dawn (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful coloring and it's a very fashionable card! Thank you for sharing your art at Creates & Makes Challenges! Please also visit Paper Craft Happy Challenges! - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, just love this. The image looks fabulous against the gorgeous large background sentiment.

    Thanks for sharing in our square cards challenge.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x