Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

Summer time's here part 2

Hello again everyone

So yesterday I promised another card I made as I got carried away picking papers.  As I opening my drawer I found myself saying (to myself out loud strangely enough!) ooo that one, no. That one, orrrr how about that one AND that one???

I ended up making both of these in one go as I was on a roll!

Again I picked a LoTV summery stamp to make this one.



So slightly stronger colours on this pinks and peachy tones.  And this stamp I coloured using my Zig clean colour makers and some water.

The flowers and leaves are a Susan's garden Dahlia die, coloured with promarkers and shaped. finished using a piece of ruched ribbon from my stash.

Hope you like it and are now feeling a little more Summery!

I'd like to enter this into:

Crafting with an attitude -anything goes
Cardz 4 Galz - inspired by a song - English country Garden.
Southern Girls - anything goes
Through the purple haze - animal


Thanks for staying with me - If you have landed here accidentally, please join me and leave me a message - I love to read them!

Thanks
See you soon

Rachael
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x