Pages

Sunday 29 April 2018

Beach boy

Hi everyone

A very productive weekend! We have finished a lot of outstanding jobs, so its left me time to craft!  I've worked on a few cards including James from yesterday and this cutie today.

He's a tiddlyinks image called Beach boy.  I have coloured  him using copics and finished with a digi paper from an old Kay Miller set, and a Mama elephant stamped sentiment, with some faux stitching

He reminds me of my own son Harrison!

and a close up....
Hope you like him!

I'd like to enter this into:

Crafty sentiments  - anything goes
Send a smile 4 kids - anything goes Top 3!
Create and makes - anything goes
Digi chooseday - anything goes
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by - if you do read my ramblings, I'd love to read any comments you write, they are all appreciated!

See you soon
Rachael

4 comments:

  1. This is such a bright cheerful card, love your colouring and CAS style. Thank you for joining us over at Digi Choosday Challenge. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks for sharing your adorable card with us at Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love your colors
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x